Day 27 was all about unwinding with the relatives after a bit of a hectic 4th of July. I swam, finished editing some 4th of July themed photos of my friend and I, went to the liquor store with my aunt so she could fulfill my uncle and grandma’s booze needs (my Irish grandma always loves her occasional martinis!), did some studying, and sat by the pool playing Chinese checkers with my grandma. A rather idyllic day, but unfortunately filled with way too much snacking.
I made my famous black bean and kale enchiladas for dinner, which got rave reviews despite how much healthier they are than their cheesier counterparts!
- Tea with soy: 30
- Rice cake with almond butter; tofurkey slice: 115
- Tomato soup with sourdough: 360
- Mini vegan ice cream sandwich: 80
- Bite of brownie: 80
- Black bean & kale enchiladas (mine made with low cal/carb tortilla): 315
- Rolled crepe cookies: 160
- Guacamole: 45
- Chocolate almond butter and leftover french toast: 265
Total: 1445 – Burned 305 (6300 steps)
- Protein: 50g
- Carbs: 120g
- Water: 3.5L