I had (rather miserable & biased) class all day, and by the time I got home, I just felt sick with no appetite. I didn’t want to move or do anything productive… I thought it was the “low carb flu” at first, but it cleared up the next day, so it was probably something else.
I forced myself to make a spinach dish and have a bite of coconut oil chocolate, but that’s all I could manage. Having no appetite is a strange experience for me–gotta love low carb!
- Keto microwave bread with cream cheese, hazelnut butter, and cocoa: 480
- Coffee with soy: 20
- Tofurkey with cream cheese: 90
- Sauteed spinach with garlic, aged cheddar, nutritional yeast, and mushrooms: 110
- Tea with soy: 30
- Bite of homemade coconut chocolate bar: 45
Total: 775 – Burned 230 (7000 steps)
- Net carbs: 24g (18%)
- Protein: 33g (16%) | Fat: 66%
- Water: 4L