Day 1 – 11/25
Starting weight: 116.5lbs.
Day 1 was a good day–it felt wonderful to have so many veggies after eating so much oil the night before at Friendsgiving. I had some avocado in my big lunch salad because I had an avocado around and couldn’t let it go to waste… plus I feel like they count as perfectly healthy despite the fat content 😛
I went for a run with Maia at the arboretum we have on campus, and it was lovely! Although I got an impromptu shoulder workout trying to stop her from lunging at all the squirrels and dogs.
Exercise: walked 2 miles and ran 3 miles
- 350g mashed butternut squash with cinnamon
- English breakfast tea with soymilk
- Kale salad mix with 1/2 avocado, 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, 4 tbsp cranberries
- 3 big carrots, 3 celery stalks
- 375g red potatoes with 1/4c hummus
- Turmeric tea
Check out my Instagram for daily food photos! ❤