Day 4 – 11/28
Put my food in Cronometer today to look at vitamins, and apparently I got 4000% of my DV of vitamin A. And 200% fiber. Gotta love being vegan
The chocolate cravings are still going strong, and I’ve been meaning to try it forever, so I made sweet potato hot chocolate. It was kind of unbelievable. Much more delicious and creamy than hot chocolate made with any kind of milk, but with way more nutrients and without all the fat!
I also made tomato sauce and seitan sausage from scratch to have on my spaghetti squash for dinner. Attempting these diet experiments always gives me the cooking bug!
Exercise: biked 35 mins and walked 3.5 miles
- Pumpkin chocolate chip baked oatmeal (1c oats)
- Coldbrew coffee with soymilk
- 5 small red potatoes with hot sauce
- Spaghetti squash with mushrooms, broccoli, and seitan from scratch
- Sweet potato hot chocolate
- 1/2 apple
Check out my Instagram for daily food photos! ❤