Because I’ve been going out with friends non stop lately, it was nice to have a more peaceful day of going to dog training with my parents, shopping for veggies at Costco, and going for a run. And I added a lot more components to the salad I’ve been eating a lot of recently!
- Homemade bread with pumpkin butter
- Coldbrew coffee with soymilk
- Potato hash with broccoli and mushrooms
- Leftover fried rice
- Costco samples: coconut chips, bread, date
- Enormous kale salad with red potatoes, white beans, red onion, avocado, tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar
Check out my Instagram for daily food photos! ❤