I somehow managed to stick to high carb/mostly whole foods on Christmas Eve! The fact that everyone else was eating apple tarts and gingerbread for dessert would have usually triggered cravings in me (and led to some kind of feverish baking, or eating almond butter and chocolate chips), but I was content after my dinner of potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
I think that’s a sign this challenge is working 🙂 It was wonderful to be able to enjoy the night without thinking about food!
And my Hasselback potatoes were a hit with everyone, I love how easy they are to make!
Exercise: walked 4 miles
- Potato hash with broccoli and mushrooms
- 2 dates
- Coldbrew coffee with soymilk
- Big kale salad with red potatoes, avocado, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, balsamic
- 2 slices sourdough with pumpkin butter
- Hasselback potatoes (aka baked yukon golds), brussels sprouts and onions, bread roll
Check out my Instagram for daily food photos! ❤