My family tends to make every meal a big deal, when possible. They made buttermilk pancakes for breakfast, so I decided to make one of my own to try to fit in–double chocolate oat pancakes with banana!
At dinner they brought home Mediterranean food, so I had some bits of that along with my veggie paella. Not ideal, but a better compromise than just eating all restaurant food in my mind. I’m looking forward to going back to Davis where everything is simpler!
Exercise: walked 2.5 miles
- Double chocolate oat pancake
- Coldbrew coffee with soymilk
- Big kale salad with red potato, avocado, dried cranberries
- Peppermint tea
- Slice of bread with cherry butter
- Veggie paella
- Pita and baba ghanouj, hummus, bit of falafel
- 2 slices of bread, one with hazelnut butter and one with cherry butter
Check out my Instagram for more photos!