Today I’m going over studies to talk about the specific group of people who might actually benefit from ketogenic (and carnivore) diets, and 3 reasons why some people report feeling better, healthier, and having more mental clarity on keto and carnivore diets.
Help me upgrade my sound quality + start a podcast by going to my Gofundme!
Here’s a link to the video page, or you can watch it below:
Subscribe to my Youtube channel to stay updated on future videos 🙂
Links mentioned in the video:
- Gofundme to improve my sound equipment + start a podcast!
- Key study links:
- More fat fewer seizures
- Effects of alcohol on GABAA
- Keto effects on cognition + 2 and 3
- Ketone modulation of ligand-gated ion channels
- The NMDA receptor as a target for cognitive enhancement
- A review of the association between obesity and cognitive function across the lifespan
- Low-carb diets, fasting and euphoria: Is there a link between ketosis and gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB)?
- Effects of Ketogenic Diets on Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Evidence from Animal and Human Studies
- (you can find the other auxiliary study links by searching the titles that are shown in the video)